Dental Plus Membership Benefit Summary
Fully-insured dental plan plus insured annual vision exam
Perfect complement to medical plans
- Class I – Diagnostic/Preventive Services – 100%
- Class II – Basic Services – 50%
- Class III – Major Services – 50%
- Annual Deductible (per person/per family) – $50/$150 (Excludes Class I)
- Annual Maximum (per person) – $1,500 (Excludes Class I)
- Large Nationwide Dental Network
- Benefits Pay In- and Out-of-Network!
- Annual exam for $20 deductible
- Discounts on frames, lenses, contact lenses, tints & coatings and more
- Large Nationwide Vision Network
- There are no limits to the number of times the discount can be used
And selected Health Depot Association non-insured benefits
Waiting Period & Membership Guidelines
There is NO waiting period! Dental and Vision benefits are available as soon as members are entered in the carrier’s system (usually 3 business days).
Adults age 18 or older, Dependent Children covered to age 26.
Available in 41 states + DC
ClearPoint Membership Benefit Summary
Members have access to a variety of health care programs, services and discounts as well as coverage under Group Fixed Indemnity Limited Benefit Medical and Outpatient Prescription Drug Insurance.
- Outpatient Doctors Office Visit – up to $80 daily benefit for Sickness and Accidents; up to 10 days
- Outpatient Wellness Visit – up to $150 daily benefit
- Outpatient Indemnity Prescription Drug Insurance Benefit – Generic Only *- up to $1,000 annually
- Hospital Room & Board – up to $1,000 daily benefit for Sickness and Accidents; up to 30 days
- Inpatient and Outpatient Surgery – up to $1,000 daily benefit for Sickness and Accidents
- Inpatient and Outpatient Anesthesia – up to $250 daily benefit for Sickness and Accidents
- Emergency Room, Ambulance and Outpatient Accident Benefits
- Outpatient Diagnostic Laboratory, Radiology and Advanced Tests Benefits
- First Health PPO Network – nationwide network offering discounts on medical services and facilities.
- Karis360 – patient advocacy service
- Teladoc Telemedicine – 24/7/365 free and unlimited access to licensed physicians via phone or online consultation
And selected Health Depot Association non-insured consumer, business and health care benefits.
Adults between the ages of eighteen (18) and seventy (70); Dependent children must be under the age of twenty-six (26).
Benefits Available – 26 States & DC: AL, AZ, AR, DE, FL, GA, IL*, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MS, NE, NM, NV, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV, WI, WY.
* The Outpatient Indemnity Prescription Drug Insurance Benefit is not available in IL.
HD Dental Plus – No carrier appointments necessary:
Send email to email@example.com to request access to sell this product. Agents will be set up to sell plans based on current active resident and non-resident licenses held and product state availability.
Upon approval, Agents will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with their personal agent link and login credentials.
HD ClearPoint – Producers must send an email to email@example.com, if you have an interest in the ClearPoint line. Once Premier receives your request…. Be on the watch for an email from “DocuSign NA3 System <dse_NA3@docusign.net>” providing the FSL onboarding packet and information on State Appointment fees that must be paid by the Producer. We recommend initially only appointing in the pre-appointment states of FL, PA & TX, if you sell in these states. Balance of state appointments will be done as you sell in the states.
Submitting New Business
How do I submit new business?
You can submit new business with your unique enrollment link.
Who processes commission- AHCP or the carrier?
AHCP processes commissions internally. The agent must list AHCP as the General Agent of record on every application. Commission statements are stored in the eAgentCenter.
New Business Commissions
Commissions are paid when a member’s premium is collected and posted. New business commissions are processed weekly.
Earned commission cycle
Earned commission and renewals are processed once a month, the middle of the following month. Any business written or renewed during “month 1”, earnings would be processed mid-month “month 2”.