How to get appointed with Mutual of Omaha
All agents must complete the appointment paperwork to become appointed.
How long does it take to get appointed?
It takes 10-14 business days after submitting your paperwork.
Adding Non-Resident Appointments
Agents should provide their non-resident license copies to AHCP with a request to add the appointment to their Mutual of Omaha record.
Mutual of Omaha Carrier Back Office
How to register on the carrier’s website
- Go to www.MutualofOmaha.com
- Click on “Sign Up”
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Enter your registration key and follow the prompts in creating a user-id and password
Mutual of Omaha Client Management Tools
Check application status
To check the status of your submitted applications…
- Log in to your back office
- Select “Reports” from the tabs at the top of the page.
- You may then select Case Status Reports (search by production number or policy number) or Medicare Supplement Application Tracking (search by name)
Quoting and submitting business
Agents can access it through their Mutual of Omaha back office once appointed. www.mutualofomaha.com/broker
View your book of business
The agent will only be able to view applications submitted within the last 60 days.
Mutual of Omaha Commission Information
AHCP processes Mutual of Omaha commissions internally. The agent must list AHCP as the General Agent of record on every application. Commission statements are stored in the eAgentCenter.
Mutual of Omaha offers six and nine-month advance options and, on some policies, a 12-month option. Commissions are paid when a member’s premium is collected and posted by Mutual of Omaha. New business commissions are processed weekly.