Join our training team every month as we take a deep dive into one of National General’s product offerings. This month we look at their Access Limited Med and Hospital Expense Plan.
With 64% of Americans avoid or delay treatment due to medical costs and would appreciate more money to help pay for them. There are two excellent options available for your to serve your clients best.
National General Access:
- Is a fixed-benefit plan with no deductible or copays to satisfy.
- Pays a set amount for services regardless of provider location or charges.
- Members pay any balance above the benefit amount.
- Can be sold as stand-alone insurance or as a supplement to a primary insurance policy.
- Eligible for ages 18-64 (no child policies), auto-renews up to age 65 and it can be sold all year long!
National General’s Hospital Expense Protection:
- Provides set, cash benefits that help pay for out-of-pocket costs.
- Comes in multiple plan designs, including options with benefits for doctor visits and laboratory benefits
- Pays on top of any other coverage.
- Customers can use the cash benefits in any way they need
- First dollar benefits to help with hospital stays due to sickness or accidents
- 30 day waiting period
- No deductibles or copays
- No network restrictions