Summary of the O65 Dental Vision and Hearing Product
Poor oral health can complicate and contribute to serious conditions, like heart disease.
- 20% of Americans over the age of 65 have untreated tooth decay, and 68% have gum disease.
- They do say the teeth are the gateway to good health.
- Approximately 33% of Americans between 65 and 74 years of age and 50% over the age of 75 suffer from hearing loss
Additionally, early detection and treatment can help prevent vision loss associated with conditions that are common among seniors, like glaucoma and macular degeneration
Our Dental Vision hearing product is another way we can protect our clients’ financial assets as well as their health
Summary of Preferred & Standard
In addition to already low standard rates, National General offers clients even lower preferred rates. Preferred rates are designed to:
- Help clients get the most out of every dollar
- Help NatGen introduce even more competitive rates
- Help National General Stay competitive in all states where we sell Short Term Medical PPO plans