When your clients choose National General’s new Senior Indemnity, they are choosing an affordable, predictable way to get help paying for their health care.
Five plan options designed to meet the specific needs of senior clients:
- Two Base Plans that help cover out-of-pocket expenses that primary plans do not.
- Three Max Plans that offer richer benefits and are unique to the marketplace.
Fixed-benefit indemnity plans:
- Help to cover the anticipated costs of everyday health care services.
- Pay set dollar amounts for certain covered health care services.
- Pay the same benefits regardless of the amount the provider charges.
- Clients pay any charges in excess of the plan benefits.
Join us live as we take a deep dive into this new product.