We can hope for the best, but it’s critical to plan ahead. It’s probably not a question of “if”, but “when” regulations will change, impacting short term medical plans. Now is the time to begin exploring alternative options and prepare so that you and your clients are not scrambling last minute when STM plans are limited to a 90-day duration.
Over the next several months, AHCP will be introducing you to carriers and products ideally suited to help you capitalize on the shifting market.
First up is Cigna, one of our leading ACA Carrier Partners.
If your focus has not been on the ACA market, here is a great opportunity for you to familiarize yourself.
Nick Cioppa with Cigna Individual & Family Plans will be on-hand to answer your questions about
- The ACA environment
- How to prepare for a seismic shift
- How to preserve your earned commissions on your STM BoB
- Cigna’s products and geographic footprint
- How to talk with STM clients about transitioning to an ACA plan
- What are they looking for from a ACA carrier
- How can Cigna be your preferred carrier
- How to get contracted to sell Cigna IFP