IMG appointments take approx. 5-7 business days to process depending on the state. Agents will be notified via email when their appointment has been completed.
Checking Appointment Status
Log into the eAgentCenter to view the status of each of your appointments.
If your carrier ID number contains a “P3 code” it means that a complete packet was provided to the insurance carrier. AHCP is waiting on your appointment confirmation.
Adding Non-Resident Appointments
Agents should provide their non-resident license copies to AHCP with a request to add the appointment to their IMG record.
IMG does not currently charge appointment fees.
How to register on the carrier’s website
- Go to IMG’s Agent Registration page at www.imglobal.com/producers
- Select “New User Registration”
- Enter in your Producer Number indicated on your welcome letter and email
- You will receive an email from IMG with further registration instructions. If you do not receive the email within the hour of submitting the registration form, please check your spam or junk folders. If you still have not received the email, please contact the IMG Sales Center at 866-368-3724.
IMG Quoting and Submitting New Business
How do I run a quote?
- Agents can log into the IMG Producer Area and click on “Generate a Quote”
IMG Client Management Tools
Check application status
To check the status of your submitted applications:
- Log into the IMG Producer Area
- Select “Manage My Insured”
IMG Commission Information
Who processes commission, AHCP or the carrier?
AHCP processes IMG commissions internally. The agent must list AHCP as the General Agent of record on every application. Commission statements are stored in the eAgentCenter.
Earned commission cycle
Earned commission and renewals are processed once a month, the middle of the following month.