How to get appointed with Priority Health:
Complete the appointment paperwork above and return to AHCP Agent Serices.
How long does it take to get appointed?
Priority Health appointments take approximately 14 business days to process. Agents will be notified via email when their appointment has been completed.
Priority Health Online Agent Portal
- Go to www.priorityhealth.com/agent
- In the login box at the top of the page click ‘Create account’
Select Agent Account.
- Follow instructions on the form, filling in: your agency information, your name, contact info, role, etc.
- Agree to Agent Agreement.
- A priority health representative will contact you within 14 days to verify your submitted information and set up your account.
Priority Health Quoting and Submitting New Business
How do I run a quote?
- Visit Priority Health
- Click on “Shop Plans” under Individual & Family Plans
- Click on “Get a Quote” and enter the required information
- You may also use PriorityQuote 2.0 located in your Priority Health back office to quote for plans effective January 1, 2014 and later
Priority Health Client Management Tools
To manage applications and to view your book of business
- Go to Priority Health and log in
- Click on “PriorityQuote 2.0” under Agent Tools
Priority Health Commission Information
Who processes commission, AHCP or the carrier?
AHCP processes Priority Health commissions internally. Commission statements are stored in the eAgentCenter.
Advance option details, including interest
Three, six or nine-month advance, no interest. A one-time 3% admin fee will be charged on the gross advance amount.
New Business Commissions
Commissions are paid when a member’s premium is collected and posted by Priority Health. New business commissions are processed weekly.
Earned commission cycle
Earned commission and renewals are processed once a month, the middle of the following month.